Books


Monday, December 5, 2011

PPL written exams: The results

As I promised I'm sharing with you the results of the nine exams I took. It went better than I expected, I wished to pass four and I passed FIVE!! I'm more than happy with that, it means I'm in the good path.


Here are the full results:

Failed
==========
Air law 68%
Performance 72%
Navigation 46%
Operational procedures 73%


Passed
==========
Aircraft knowledge 85%
Human factors 100%
Weather75%
Flight Theory 94%
Communications 77%

But there's more. Three days ago we took the preflight test. This is an internal school test to see if we are ready to start flying. There were almost twenty questions, some related with the aircraft (speeds, weights, ...) and some others with weather and procedures in flight.
Now I have the results.... 98% passed! 

So the last impediment that lies between me and my first flights in the course is the annual inspection. The Katana is almost ready but not yet. I'll have to wait at least one more week. I'll keep you informed.

And because I love airplanes as I think you do I'm showing you some pictures I took in a visit to the LEBL El Prat (Barcelona, Spain) airport. We visited the control tower and the firefighters central. It was awesome! I have to tell it in depth in a new post. Meanwhile, the pics:











1 comment:

  1. Estoy en la blogoteca.20minutos. me gustaría que pasases y des tu opinión y si puedes votar, en buena hora!! Es la primera vez y quiero hacer conocer el blog!!!
    te espero por http://lablogoteca.20minutos.es/todo-preescolar-15750/0/

    Muy bueno tu blog!!!
    saludos

    ReplyDelete